Bone Marrow & Cord Blood Donation & Transplantation
Expanding access to life-saving bone marrow and umbilical cord blood transplants
Top Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a bone marrow transplant?
- What are the age requirements to be a marrow donor?
- What are the expected outcomes if I have a bone marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant?
- What is peripheral blood stem cell (PBSC) donation?
- How do I donate bone marrow or PBSC?
- How do I donate my baby's umbilical cord blood?
- Can patients meet or communicate with their marrow donor?
- Are there any risks to bone marrow donation?
- Are there risks to donating PBSC?
Join the donor registry.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 40 years old and willing to donate to any patient in need, you may be eligible to join the registry online today.